Rosacea is a skin condition that can affect anyone, most common in people with fair skin. The symptoms are usually red face, bumps on the nose, swollen inflamed eyelids, redness on the cheeks and chin along with small pimples. More common in women than men, but men can develop severe symptoms.
Small capillaries become dilated, blotchy and bumps are formed. Redness can either be permanent or temporary. The skin swells, thickens and becomes very tender. The underlying cause of rosacea is unknown, but there are different individual triggers that can flare up the condition, such as alcohol, hot liquids, sunlight, skin care products, spicy foods, caffeine, extreme temperature, stress and different ailments.
It can cause embarrassment and self-consciousness, especially when there is a flare up. You are not alone and do not need to lose your self-confidence. At our clinic we can help you, so you can keep your confidence high and enjoy a healthy life!
- Assessment of the face and areas of concern.
- Photographs of the face pretreatment, mid treatment and at the end of the treatment.
- Information package on further methods to enhance skin health.
- Application of essential oil.
- Local Micro-current stimulation to reduce inflammation and promote tissue healing.
- Information provided on skin care products, which contain therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Diet and lifestyle advise specific to rosacea.
Appointment time approx. 30-40 min
Initial Assessment and Treatment $ 80.00
Follow up Treatment $80.00
Prepayment of 5 Treatments $380.00
Treatments include methods to improve your overall health.